Publiée le 27 / 02 / 2018
Expérience souhaitée : Moins de 1 an
Niveau d'études souhaité : Bac / Bac Pro
Is customer satisfaction your priority? Are you ready to take on a challenge in the tourism sector? Webhelp Portugal offers you the opportunity to be part of the luxury hotels' world: Together, we will create the Wahoo effect!
European leader in the customer service industry, Webhelp was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 29 countries. At Webhelp Portugal (Lisbon - Parque das Nações), you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our presence in Portugal, and to grow together with us.
When hotels have unsold rooms, those vacancies are uploaded to a specific application, allowing customers to have access to exceptional offers, unbelievable flexibility and fabulous prices, in idyllic hotels. You will provide daily support to customers who have booked through our application, who need assistance while using the platform and also, to confirm, cancel or change their bookings. Customers can make reservations up to seven days in advance and benefit from exceptional rates.
Your responsabilities :
• Respond and help customers with their last minute bookings.
• Advise and bring your intuitive mind to the travel of undecided clients.
• Resolution of technical issues on application.
• Inform customers about the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe and Australia.
• Answer to emails
• Manage expectations and claims in a positive and diplomatic way.
• Proficiency in Italian (native level or C2) - mandatory
• Level C1/C2 in English - mandatory
• Availability : 8am-17pm from Monday to Sunday
• Good computer skills
• BAC degree (preferential)
• Experience in customer relationship management (preferential)
• Excellent communication skills
• Active listening capacity
• Travelers and intuitive person
• Good time management capacity
• Team spirit and flexibility
• Working contract since day one;
• Initial and continued training;
• Benefits: base salary + monthly performance bonus + monthly transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance if you decide to stay with us for more than 6 months;
• Multicultural environment, which is a big help to develop your interpersonal skills and improve your language skills;
• If you want to remain with us for a long period you will have the opportunity to develop your career, with internal progression, while enjoying stable working conditions;
• If you live abroad, we will provide you a first month of free accommodation, to help you settle in Lisbon, and also after 6 months in the company we will reimburse you for your expenses with your flight ticket, up to 400€;
• To help you enjoy your stay in Lisbon and make the most of your experience, you will profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with gyms, restaurants, beauty centers, pharmacies, etc.!
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp Portugal, you will integrate a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities. More than your experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference.
Join our team and show off your talent!
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about us, visit our websites here:
• Website: http://job.webhelp.pt/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WebhelpPortugal/