Publiée le 27 / 02 / 2018
Expérience souhaitée : Moins de 1 an
Niveau d'études souhaité : Bac / Bac Pro
Are you passionate about the Tourism sector? Are you fluent in German? Is helping others to find the best solution, something that challenges you?
Webhelp is looking for you!
In the tourism sector, you will work in different areas, where you can design travel routes with customers, arrange and manage reservations, give advice concerning an accommodation, car or flight booking, all this while working for some of the most well-known companies in the business.
European leader in the customer service industry, Webhelp was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 28 countries. At Webhelp Portugal (Lisbon), you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our presence in Portugal, and to grow together with us. By integrating the Webhelp team, you’ll have the pleasure to work with talented, motivated and dynamic colleagues, where you will have the opportunity to work in an environment in constant evolution.
• Answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
• Reservations management (manage, cancel or create new reservations);
• Advise customers about extra services;
• Establish contact with customers by incoming calls and emails, managing claims and queries, and providing advice and information;
• Provide support to the Loyalty Points' online platform;
• Manage Royalty Points accounts;
• You have High School Diploma or higher;
• You are native or fluent (level C2) in German;
• You have good knowledge (Level B2) in English;
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You are recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
• You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
• Working contract;
• Initial and continued training;
• Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
• Transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
• Multicultural environment;
• Stable work and career development;
• Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Accommodation provided during the first month of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp, you will be integrating a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities.
More than your past experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference!
Join our team and show off your talent!
Apply here: http://job.webhelp.pt/portugal/en/german-rental-car-booking-assistant
To know more about us, visit our websites here:
• Website: http://job.webhelp.pt/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WebhelpPortugal/
• Email: email@example.com