Publiée le 19 / 05 / 2018
Expérience souhaitée : Moins de 1 an
Niveau d'études souhaité : Aucun diplôme
- Experience in Dental industry in General Management level position is a must - otherwise we cannot consider the profiles;
A leading global dental manufacturer (one of the top company in the world) is looking to hire a Managing Director for their organisation in France, ideally based in Paris.
The products are cutting edge capital devices and consumables renowned across the world in almost every dental office or surgery. This is a crucial position leading an organisation in France, which consists of 50+ people and expanding the organisation too. Even though it is a large market player, you will have a chance to make an impact leading multiple business units and helping the organisation grow (there will be quite a lot of hiring due to expansion).
You will have the sole responsibility of P&L, will be overseeing business operations, commercial strategy and working hand in hand with the Vice President. The position involves the development of sales and marketing plans for products, expansion of business contacts and deals with KOLs, managing operations and effective business organisation. What is more - it is a strategic role - you will be in charge of financial and commercial operations with freedom to act(this is usually rare with such large global structures).
- Leadership background in dental industry (ideally general/country management level) with full responsibility in P&L (must have)
- Good commercial background
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- MBA and life sciences degree
- Excellent English and native French
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Ms Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on +498921093364. You can also reach me on our French line +33 176 75 3340 or Email: email@example.com. Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.