Publiée le 01 / 06 / 2018
Expérience souhaitée : Moins de 1 an
Niveau d'études souhaité : Bac +5 et plus
Trilingual Clinical Research Associate - Ophthalmology CRO
One of the leading research organisations in ophthalmology is looking for a Clinical Research Associate to support the growth of the number of projects coming. The position will be based in Paris, when not travelling to germanophone countries (65% of the role) and requires a passionate individual, with 2 years experience as CRA and 1 year in a CRO. Your English, French, and German or Spanish skills will make you the ideal candidate.
You will work with a team of 20 people, in a very well structured hierarchy, where career progression will be something you should aim for. The company has a long tradition in the field, which means it is also an expert in the field, but also means that you will join a very stable environment. Given the size of the team, you will easily integrate in an international team.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You have Bachelors or Masters Degree in a scientific field;
- You speak fluently English, French and Spanish or German;
- You have 2 years experience as Clinical Research Associate;
- You have 1 year experience in a CRO;
- You have the availability to travel 65% of your time - home office is possible in the future;
If you feel addressed I am waiting for your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you fulfil the requirement you will be contacted in the shortest time.