Description du poste
- Do you want to develop your skills in an international company and have the pleasure to represent a prestigious brand?
- Are you interested in career opportunities ? Would you like to cease an interesting opportunity that will allow you to have a stimulating and dynamic job?
Read further >>>
- A well-known company is currently recruiting their new R&D Project Manager who will have the chance to join a pleasant team, a dynamic environment and work on attractive and innovative projects.
- This posiiton will allow you to develop your skills in care products, in project management and to be a part of an ambitious structure that constantly work on fantastic cosmetics projects.
- You will be in charge of stimulating projects within your team (mainly finished products and ingredients),
- You will interact with the various departments to make sure that all the process is properly followed,
- You will also be in charge of the formulation part when it comes to product development (30% formulation),
- You will be part of the international dimension (business trips across France and abroad).
- Engineer in cosmetics,
- 3 years experience MINIMUM in project management >>> Finished Care Products
- Capacity to lead project internationally
- FLUENT ENGLISH and FRENCH
- Team Spirit
If that opportunity caught your attention, send your CV in MS WORD FORMAT to be called back as soon as possible.
> Ayss METIN (Head Hunter - R&D Cosmectis - France)
NonStop Chemical s a recruitment agency specialised in the chemical industry and covers the European markets. The specialists within our company have developed an extensive network, giving them access to a substantial visibility as to the opportunities available within the various fields related to the chemical industry. If you are open to new opportunities, do not hesitate to send your CV to our consultants or visit out website https://www.nonstop-recruitment.com/fr/chemical/ to know more.
Salaire brut mensuel : 3.5 K€ mensuels