Publiée le 23 / 06 / 2018
Expérience souhaitée : 2 à 5 ans
Niveau d'études souhaité : Bac +4
This position is responsible for cultivating a territory by developing demand in the market place, creating new and maintaining current customers through sales and promotion of Cosentino products.
•Assist with trade show set-up, customer entertainment events, and other promotional activities as needed including weekend and weeknight sales events
• Attend Industry related events regularly ( NKBA, ASID, AIA, NARI), build relationships, and report back with recaps and productive feedback
• Deliver marketing materials assigned to the client according to their value (segmentation)
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock such as S&D BBQ events
• Prepare and execute business strategy for territory of all customer segments (home centers, K&B, Fabricators, etc.)
• Participate in the events offered and sponsored by Cosentino as needed and required
• Ensure customers have adequate marketing materials to support sales, including samples, brochure, and other collateral supplies such as display towers
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
• Ensure all new customers are set up appropriately according to marketing and sales standards in CRM System
• Increase market share by elevating the number of displays and point-of-purchase materials within assigned territory
• Keep current customers informed and trained on new and existing products and programs
• Manage Customer relationship: expectations, needs, concerns, etc., in order to encourage the consumption and sale of new products
• Maximizes the use of the Cosentino Center to cultivate customer relationships
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients within the remodel, home improvement, cabinet makers, builders, and assigned fabrication base. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
• Report daily activity and monitor customer databases through company systems (Salesforce)
• Responsible for overall sales of the defined territory given
• Collaborate with Cosentino Corporate staff and Cosentino Center staff to accomplish tasks as needed
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
High School Diploma.
* Valid Current Driver License and clean driving record
* Microsoft Office - intermediate
Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
* Minimum 3 years sales experience, 1 year promoter/merchandising
* Minimum 1 year working with a CRM
* Ability to multi task and work in extremely fast paced environment
* Ability to travel 80% on the road, some over night trips may be required
* Ability to teach product knowledge
* Demonstrated ability to interact and build value-based relationships with customers
* Demonstrates time management skills (i.e., prioritization, timely follow-up with customer)
* Physical Activity: Lifting up to 40 lbs.
Cosentino Group is a global, Spanish, family-owned company that produces and distributes high value innovative surfaces for the world of design and architecture.
As a leading company, it innovates and anticipates, together with its clients and partners, solutions that offer design and value, and inspire the life of many people. This goal is made possible by pioneering leading brands in their respective segments such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino® - all technologically advanced surfaces for creating spaces and unique designs for the home and public areas.
Cosentino, a company that is always growing
The Group has based its development on international expansion, an innovative research and development program, respect for the environment and sustainability, its ongoing corporate commitment to society and the local communities where it operates, training, equality, and job security.
Cosentino Group currently distributes its products and brands to more than 80 countries, directly controlling and managing its facilities in over 20 countries from its headquarters in Almería, (Spain), and owns more than 20 of these facilities.