Publiée le 12 / 04 / 2018
Expérience souhaitée : Moins de 1 an
Niveau d'études souhaité : Bac / Bac Pro
Webhelp has an amazing project, at one of the most well-known Aviation company in the sector, and we are looking for German speakers with a good level of english, to join our team in Lisbon.
If you are passionate about the aviation and tourism industry, enjoy being in contact with customers, to solve issues and to find the best solutions, and are looking for a long term project, send us your application, we want to meet you!
European leader in the customer service industry, Webhelp was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 26 countries. At Webhelp Portugal (Lisbon - Parque das Nações), you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our presence in Portugal, and to grow together with us.
• Answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
• Manage flight bookings and flight disruptions;
• Design travel routes with customers and advise on flights and travel arrangements;
• Establish contact with customers by incoming calls, managing claims and queries, and providing advice and information;
• You have High School Diploma or higher;
• You are native or fluent (level C2) in German (mandatory);
• You have good knowledge of English (mandatory);
• Availability to work in rotating schedules from Monday to Sunday, between 7AM and 7PM
• Adaptability to different schedules, considering the project needs;
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You are recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
• You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
• Working contract;
• Initial and continued training;
• Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
• Transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
• Multicultural environment;
• Stable work and career development;
• Reimbursement of flight ticket *;
• Accommodation provided during the first month of work *;
• Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
* For candidates currently living abroad
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp, you will be integrating a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities.
More than your past experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference!
Join our team and show off your talent!