Publiée le 25 / 07 / 2018
Expérience souhaitée : Moins de 1 an
Niveau d'études souhaité : Bac +5 et plus
My client is continuously focusing on improvement and innovation. His organization is built on solid values and cutting-edge technologies.
This is an opportunity for a Technical Procurement Manager to join a company in constant progress which will give you freedom of action and the chance to grow within the business.
* Defines and build the worldwide purchasing strategies for the commodity under its responsibility according the division needs
* Defines the strategy with a clear roadmap and accountability of results of the commodity
* Masters the market commodity: suppliers knowledge, new comers, trends, innovation, mid and long terms risks and opportunities…
* Animate the commodity networking internally and externally involvingt management, experts, program teams among others.
* Support sales the strategy with correct supplier base and technology
* Defines R&I Collaboration axis with a short list of preferred suppliers
* Manages functionally and coach the buyers in the regions :
* Responsible for the budget assumptions, global and regional negotiations and results.
* Builds cost models and databases and makes sure they are used in all BUs
* Identifies actions from one region which can be transversalized to other regions and follow up on their implementation
* Responsible for the management database for global suppliers with quality, innovation, program, serial life and development data
* Respects fully legal & company requirements
* Respects the environmental legislation
* Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Degree or business background with specialty in purchasing management.
* Knowledge of the markets.
* Purchasing knowledge/ Commodity strategy management.
* English fluent.
* More than 7 years' experience as regional/global management.
* Experience in Automotive is a plus.
If you are interested in this role or if you know someone who might be in interest please contact Benjamin MOROT for a confidential conversation on +33 176 753 340 or at B.Morot@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop Recruitment is a recruitment agency providing expert support in different niche market like pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and chemical across Europe.