Publiée le 07 / 02 / 2019
Expérience souhaitée : 2 à 5 ans
Niveau d'études souhaité : Bac +4
Reporting to the Hardware Global Category Manager for IT & Telco Group Procurement an experienced and committed individual who can implement and follow up with stakeholders a procurement strategy for Hardware purchases globally. The total spend covered is circa 40 M€ / year.
• Demonstrate a strong ability to anticipate, map, consolidate and manage your portfolio to close best in class deals with Hardware vendors.
• Contribute and support the business in the ongoing development of the purchasing strategy for Hardware through the introduction of leading edge and best practice techniques.
• Collaborate with Local Procurement community to align purchasing strategy, identify spend leveraging opportunities and operationalize global agreements.
• Build a strong reporting to seek approval/commitment from procurement and key business leaders.
• Review and support category / market data and associated spend data analysis for management reporting.
• Develop and own category input and initiatives into the budget process and forecasting Procurement cost savings initiatives within group's savings tool tracker (locally and globally).
• Deploy a strong Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) with your key suppliers by running performance reviews and organizing Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
• Several years' experience (5+) within a leading edge company recognised for its purchasing excellence.
• Hardware and IT category specific experience, strategic sourcing and proven ability to work in a logical and thorough way with ability to pay attention to details. A strong emphasis on risk management through negotiation of the appropriate contract terms and conditions.
• A track record of developing category plan related to IT categories globally and the associated achievement of cost savings.
• Ability to understand ongoing changes in the hardware market and adapt your procurement strategy accordingly.