Publiée le 18 / 06 / 2020
Expérience souhaitée : 1 à 2 ans
Niveau d'études souhaité : Bac / Bac Pro
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
The ideal candidate for the role will be an experienced information security professional with a zest for building a world class cyber security functions from the ground up. Highly desirable candidates will bring strong technical fundamentals in either Red Teaming or Blue Teaming but will eager but be eager to grow their abilities in both for the reasons above.
This is a hands-on technical role. Candidates with strong backgrounds in Python scripting and a relevant defensive or offensive discipline will be considered.
- Interesting technical work on a small but elite group dedicated to supporting both blue team and red team information security functions.
- Opportunities to get involved in emerging areas of technology across the Firm.
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
- Execute Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) scenarios against on-prem and cloud environments to improve the Firm’s ability to detect, prevent, and respond to adversaries.
- Research, verify, and internally disclose suspected control gaps and vulnerabilities during the course of all activities. Partner closely with Vulnerability Management (VM), End User Technology (EUT), Enterprise Security Platforms (ESP), and Insider Threat teams to ensure things get fixed fast.
- Leverage proof of concept (PoC) code and newly released CVE’s against production systems to ensure the enterprise mitigation strategies work as intended at the direction of the CISO.
- Partner with the Blue Team to generate SIGMA and YARA rules and push them to production sensor networks. Signature your own tradecraft.
- Collaborate with the Blue Team elements the global enterprise to improve detective and preventative capabilities in the form of cyber exercises.
- Pilot new technologies and controls the Firm is considering for deployment and provide feedback to senior stakeholders on their value-add to the existing stack.
- Support the delivery of Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) capability to the Firm, using both open source mediums and a commercial platform.
- A relentless passion for information security.
- (2+ Years) Hands on experience in a highly technical information security role that will add to our team’s breadth, such as security analytics development, threat hunting, penetration testing, or red teaming.
- Excellent scripting skills in Python at minimum and ideally Powershell as well.
- Willingness to innovate in a complex, highly regulated enterprise environment is essential.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
You might also have:
- Substantive experience with two or more of the following:
- Performing security assessment or penetration tests against IaaS and PaaS solutions with a focus on AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Identifying and exploiting web stacks via SQLi, XSS, and CSRF techniques.
- Performing RESTful web services pentesting.
- Performing API security assessments.
- Maintaining attack simulation and C2 infrastructure.
- Developing Cobalt Strike modules in aggressor script.
- Executing security assessments against financial technology systems and infrastructure.
- Understanding of modern Windows internals on NT 6.2+.
- Developing shellcode payloads.
- Developing YARA/SIGMA signatures on threat actor TTPs.
- Developing exploits on Intel x86_32 and x64.
- A BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Information Security, Security Engineering.
- Professional experience on cyber security teams in the financial industry.
- Professional experience in an information security position working w/ XML, SOAP, JSON, AJAX desired.
- Knowledge of how Blue Teams implement SOAR technologies and response automation.
- Professional experience in both offensive and defensive information security disciplines.
- Offensive Security Certifications (OSCP, OSCE, OSWE) a plus.
Team Profile: The MS Purple Team’s responsibility is to perform security assessments and breach simulations at scale that improve the Firm’s ability to detect, prevent, and respond to threats. The team accomplishes this primarily by executing Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) scenarios designed to challenge and improve the response, analytics and hunting functions at the Firm with a cooperative ethos.
To ensure our work results in defensive improvements as fast as possible, we sit alongside the Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT) and Security Operations Center (SOC), collaborating with team members from both on a daily basis. Together, CIRT and SOC oversee a 24/7 operation with members in key geographical locations that perform incident response and remediation, campaign assessments, as well as network and host based forensics; our team is committed to supporting continual improvement of Blue Team operations.About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking,securities, investment management and wealth management services.At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling,Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Je postule