Publiée le 13 / 09 / 2020
Expérience souhaitée : 1 à 2 ans
Niveau d'études souhaité : Bac / Bac Pro
Job Description Summary:The Room Attendant is responsible to ensure that standards of cleanliness in assigned guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service, within established time limitations.
- Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked at all times.
- Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to Housekeeping.
- Proper utilization of equipment, supplies and guest amenities.
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest bathrooms.
- Daily changing of soiled linens on beds and remaking beds following the property standards and those set forth in the Green Program.
- Thorough cleanliness of rooms, balconies and room furnishings.
- Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office.
- Follow all training procedures set forth in the Bloodborne Pathogens program.
- Strict follow through on lost and found procedures (for example anything found in rooms that are vacant must be turned into Housekeeping Office directly).
- No articles should ever be removed from occupied rooms.
- Absolute respect for guests’ property should always be exercised.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Responsible care of equipment.
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, to maintain accurate time records and follows proper standards for issuance of rooms.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.Je postule